Maestro Darwin Aquino (Dominican composer, director and violinist) brings PRIMICIAS to Stay At Music and tells us about his inspiration in the rhythms and folk songs of our island to compose.
- Darwin Aquino’s new interview with Martha Buckner, of the Ashland Symphony Orchestra October 12, 2020
- St. Louis Philharmonic Season 2020-2021 October 12, 2020
- Read the story: “Filling the Silence: What Life is Like for 7 Classical Musicians during the COVID-19 Pandemic” October 12, 2020
- Latest review about conducting V. Bellini’s opera Norma October 12, 2020
- St. Louis Public Radio interview about Video Games concert featuring WashU & UMSL Symphony Orchestras October 12, 2020