This playlist features recordings from the 20-21 Young Composers Competition at the Community Music School of Webster University. All recordings were done by the Ensemble in Residence, Chamber Project St. Louis, conducted by Darwin Aquino. Also featured is “On Vitreous Forms” by guest composer David Werfelmann. For more information about the CMS Young Composers Competition visit webster.edu/cms.
- New video talking about “Welcome Back!” September 6, 2021
- MRFA invites Darwin to lead closing symphonic concert July 21, 2021
- Conducting debut with the ASO and SLSO violinist David Halen July 15, 2021
- New work “Caribe 102” premiered by the Gateway Festival Orchestra July 8, 2021
- Darwin on MEDICI.TV! with the Caribbean Lyric Festival July 6, 2021