This playlist features recordings from the 20-21 Young Composers Competition at the Community Music School of Webster University. All recordings were done by the Ensemble in Residence, Chamber Project St. Louis, conducted by Darwin Aquino. Also featured is “On Vitreous Forms” by guest composer David Werfelmann. For more information about the CMS Young Composers Competition visit webster.edu/cms.
- Darwin talks about Latinx music with the Missouri Symphony April 30, 2021
- Caribbean Lyric Festival promotes the musical talent of the region April 13, 2021
- Darwin conducts new recordings of contemporary music with Chamber Project St. Louis April 13, 2021
- Música y Redescubrimiento (conversation with Margie Aquino, ontological coach – in Spanish) February 9, 2021
- Sounds of Cheer postcard, Happy New 2021! January 13, 2021