This playlist features recordings from the 20-21 Young Composers Competition at the Community Music School of Webster University. All recordings were done by the Ensemble in Residence, Chamber Project St. Louis, conducted by Darwin Aquino. Also featured is “On Vitreous Forms” by guest composer David Werfelmann. For more information about the CMS Young Composers Competition visit webster.edu/cms.
- Darwin makes conducting debut with the Florida Grand Opera November 4, 2022
- Article about opera premiere and Darwin’s musical life (In Spanish) November 4, 2022
- Recent concert with Helen Kim, Associate Concertmaster Seattle Symphony Orchestra November 4, 2022
- New interview about Aquino’s compositions (in Spanish) November 4, 2022
- Latin premiere of Concerto for Violin, Strings and Percussion November 4, 2022